How did you do? Although it might be too early to see results, do you feel that you have made some positive headway in changing your business? I hope so!
Here are some ideas for sales funnel stages that are weak:
- For a weak Audience stage, talk more about the problems that your contacts face.
- For a weak Lead stage, ask your contacts to give you details about the problems they have (and offer simple solutions to guide them).
- For a weak Prospect stage, explore another way to demonstrate how your product or service is helpful to your contacts.
- For example, can you use video to show how your solution is implemented and the results that come out of it?
- For a weak Customer stage, set up a simple reminder to yourself to touch base with your Customer regularly.
- For a weak Evangelist stage, brainstorm an incentive to offer Customers who tell their friends about you.
There are lots of things you can do, but these are just a few ideas.
Schedule time regularly to do this challenge every month or two.