At Henry Alzamora’s blog, writer Robert Simons offers up seven questions that businesses need to ask themselves to focus their efforts and execute more effectively.
I’ll list the questions here, but go over to Alzamora’s blog for more details:
- Who is your primary customer?
- How Do Your Core Values Prioritize Shareholders, Employees, and Customers?
- What Critical Performance Variables Are You Tracking?
- What Strategic Boundaries Have You Set?
- How Are You Generating Creative Tension?
- How Committed Are Your Employees to Helping Each Other?
- What Strategic Uncertainties Keep You Awake at Night?
Read the questions and further explanations at: Seven Strategy Questions: A Simple Approach for Better Execution.
Lists like these are extremely valuable to help you focus and cut through the clutter of the things that vie for your attention. Take the time today to start answering these questions in your own business.