Hi! My name is Aaron Hoos. I’m a writer, strategist, and investor.
I write, consult, and speak on a variety of business, finance, and real estate topics; and I invest in businesses and real estate.
I spend a lot of time thinking about business and how companies can grow profitably, and I examine the capital and real estate markets for exciting ideas and opportunities. Then I distill that information into compelling, easy-to-understand, actionable insight for blogs, books, and magazines.
- I’m addicted to business topics like sales funnels, business strategy, entrepreneurship, and sales and marketing, and more.
- I’m always thinking about finance topics like private equity, the economy, insurance, and the capital markets (equities, derivatives, and analysis), and more.
- I’m fascinated by real estate topics like real estate investing, mortgages and foreclosure, property management, and more.
MY PROJECTS AND CLIENTS
I am the author of The Sales Funnel Bible, a handbook for business owners to help them start, run, and grow a profitable business.
My work appears in numerous periodicals, including The Globe and Mail, Alberta Oil Magazine, Private Capital Magazine, Aspire Magazine, ThinkSales Magazine, McGraw-Hill textbooks, and more.
Some other stuff that is useful to know about me:
- I used to be a stockbroker, financial advisor, and insurance broker.
- I’ve been a salesperson and an award-winning sales manager.
- I have an MBA in Strategy Management, which included studies at Harvard Business School.
- I run a number of other sites and brands, including: Sin Stocks Report, Real Estate Investing Copywriter, and others.
Most of my work appears in blogs, books, and magazines but sometimes I accept writing or consultation projects clients. Some of my clients include:
Want to see more? I’ve been a a professional writer and strategist since 1994 so I have a long list of clients I’ve worked with. You can view my portfolio blogs posts that list case studies, answers to questions I’m asked, client spotlights or something I’ve published. Be sure to view my long list of testimonials as well.
Learn even more about me at the following blog post: Aaron Hoos: More than you need to know about me, plus 8 random facts.
Aaron Hoos is a business, finance, and real estate writer. His actionable insights help entrepreneurs and investors develop a strategic approach to profitable growth. Aaron has been a business owner, sales manager, and licensed stockbroker. He holds an MBA in Strategy Management, he’s the author of The Sales Funnel Bible, and he’s the creator of the Sales Funnel Strategy Matrix (TM).
CONNECT WITH ME
Follow me on Twitter
Connect with me on Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Watch me on YouTube